Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Pastoral Theology, eh

(photo credit)
Good evening again friends,

Tonight was a successful ladies fellowship dinner at a local restaurant. I say successful because well last month only 3 of us showed up and tonight we  had seven. So, pretty amazing for my standards as I am not very interesting.  It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad it's taking off.

So I'm taking some new courses, in Pastoral theology and also church administration. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed, but a part of something weighing on my heart lately has a little to do with this. 

Pastoring... Now I'm no expert and I'm sure I fall short of all of the required criteria to be a pastor. I mean can women even be pastors? Biblically, I mean.  That aside..  I can't say I'm feeling a call to pastor.. but it's definitely something.  I'm feeling confused. 

I know I'll continue to pray about it I talk to God about it before I blog about it, but I thought I'd share anyway. 

Continue to lift me in your prayers, as well as the family who has lost their loved one.  I'm praying for you as well. Please leave me a message, how can I include  you in my prayers? 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I know Paul says, "I do not allow women to have authority over men..." But what is "authority"? It's a slippery subject and one that has made bigger men than me slink away... which is just what I'm gonna do! You let GOD do the leading, HE knows what He meant!

    ReplyDelete