Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Monday, January 14, 2019

Mondays thoughts

It's with a saddened heart that I make mention one of the men from church has passed away this morning.  Heaven got  a lot cooler when he arrived and I know it was an homecoming celebration for sure. My heart hurts for his sweet family, I love them all so much but I don't tell them often enough.

Please join me in praying for their family, it's never easy to say good bye to those we love. Even when there is peace knowing where they are, there always seems to be a void where they use to be. 

I'm excited and curious and praying dutifully at a recent tug I have. I haven't told anyone yet, so perhaps here isn't the right location to bring that information out.  haha..  But I feel like God is tugging on my and His tug is stronger when I'm reading, studying and trying to hear Him.

Be blessed yall bloggers and tell me what's on your mind this week?

How can I include you in my prayers?

_MB

2 comments:

  1. Tonight has been a sad night of blog reading, so much death and its rammifications going around. I guess the biggest thing is a blog friend who has been troubled for a long time, has lost whatever faith she had, "I don't even pray anymore", a dozen meds of which at least one she's not taking, the whole nine yards.

    I stopped in the middle of your post just to pray, and put you and all of them in God's hands. I told the one girl, "When someone throws you a rope, it doesn't magically levitate you. You have to wrap it around yourself and have faith that whoever's on the other end has the strength to pull you up." Pray that that sinks in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris I'll pray for your friend as well <3 Life is hard and you're right, we have to pray that the other end is being held by someone with capable hands. I pray your friend finds their way from the darkness. I don't pray as much as I should, but I'm getting better at it. Lord willing.

      Delete