Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

making new friends, i hope

I had the most amazing, encouraging conversations with a stranger yesterday. I say "stranger" because while we were talking, she was a stranger. I'd never met her before, though I had heard her husband speak before. Luckily my remembering her husband and my misunderstanding that he was on the missions field is what started the conversation. I'm not normally the one to strike up a conversation with someone I don't know but I was curious.  I'm so glad I did!

We chatted and laughed and talked about the mission trips that her husband goes on and things of that nature.  I mentioned how I really wanted to go on one of those trips but couldn't figure it out while having 4 children. Her words of encouragement and later her and her husbands words really pulled on my heart strings.

Yall pray for me, join me in prayer. I'm really doing a lot of soul searching and trying to determine His will for me.  I want to live this life for Him, because He gave it all for me.

Prayers with you all
-MB

2 comments:

  1. Always from me, and you know that! If God gives you the means to do something like that, it will be because he knows He will bless you in it. Nice to get encouragement from someone who's been down the road before to give advice.

    ReplyDelete