Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

PNW: Episode 3

 Going from Georgia to Washington state means you have to take an airplane...  usually.  Of course you could drive and trust me that was definitely an option I had SERIOUSLY considered and would still consider, but this trip wasn't going to be that long (unfortunately).

So because we'd planned a weekend style trip, we would have to fly.

So I flew...

It all began with a delay, which came to us in a notification on my savvy husbands trip app.  So we'd planned on a delay, but the delay got longer and longer as we got closer and closer to the Atlanta airport (of course why wouldn't it).

We finally make it and I forget my phone in the van and my dad has to come back through that mess to bring it to me.
 Thank the good God above for such an awesome dad!  He came back without any fuss!

By this time our flight had delayed for many many hours, we were planning to leave like 6-7am but was looking to be more like 10-11am.  Luckily when we went to check in there was another flight available for us to take. So we'd fly to Colorado, which turned out to be REALLY cool seeing the mountains.  Originally I think we were to fly into LA with a much longer layover. Luckily, it all worked out well.

Long story short... There wasn't much to complain about with my first traveling experience.  I'd never been on a plane before and I think I expected there to be a little more legroom, luckily I'm pretty average in height.


The take off was weird, the landing was ok.. I really hated the part where it has to get ready to land.. There was a lot of turning and swooshing and I'll be honest I just wanted to puke!

The mountains in Colorado were really cool!!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment