Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

PNW: Episode 1

This isn't quite the theme I have going in my blog, but this is truly something (no matter how secular) that I just LOVE.  I don't love it as much as Jesus, or family or friends or my kids, but I LOVE IT.  For those who have followed me over the years, you know this already.



In May of this year (2019) we took an amazing trip to the Pacific North West.  This has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember, from since before Twilight even became.  As a teenager I really loved Nirvana and the Seattle scene. 

Keep reading ...

But one day I came upon this in my facebook scrolling ...  --------->
And I knew almost immediately that ONE: as lame
 as it may be and TWO: as lame as I may look, I couldn't miss this!!!
I'd already agreed not to go for a preview of the movie, there was
no way I could miss this. I mean hello ...   So we committed and I began planning, because I couldn't fly all the way across the country and only see a High School  before it's destruction (although I would have done it) Because hello it's the last tour EVER!

YOU GUYS!  WE WENT ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO SEE A LUNCH ROOM AND HIGH SCHOOL FROM MY FAVORITE MOVIE SERIES EVER!  Y'ALL !!!!!

Let me calm myself,  I know I'm yelling at myself here pretty much, but whatever..

Let me show you .



The hallway heading to the science class 

The classroom, where Edward hates Bella 

The hallway leading to Bella's locker 

Bella's locker where she notices his eye color change



The lunch room!

That's no Edward Cullen, but that's definitely the door he walked through

The Cullen table is right over there!

More shots of the doors 


Ahhhhh 

cafeteria shots , you guys I'm totally fan girling



the last tour of the school where Twilight was filmed!!!


I'm in love 



The flags will be moved to the next school but there was talk of maybe auctioning off other hot items that didn't' move over!

You guys this guy was the coolest, he's been doing these tours for literally 10 years now, since Twilight. It's amazing and he was the coolest coach I've ever met!


Guys this was an amazing trip and  because there is more than this, I'm going to do episodes and I hope you'll check back for more. 

Be blessed

-MB

2 comments:

  1. Now, see, had you went and seen the barroom from The Shootist, you mighta had me... jk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is vaguely familiar, Ill have to see what you're talking about..

      Delete