Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

PNW: Episode 2

Hiyah folks!

So I'm going to kind of piggy pack on the last post, because this was a little note worthy but I didn't get to it in the last post, because I couldn't find the photo.

Remember this guy?

He's the coach there at the high school and he's been doing tours  for people like me since Twilight began and as I said in the last post... this was the very last tour as they were going to have a groundbreaking ceremony the next day in preparation to tear down the school.  
I'm pretty sad about that

So once the tour wrapped up and we were all hanging out in the lunch room taking photos he had some Twilight items to give away and holy crow I actually won one of them. 
I.Never.Win.Anything.
And though I have at least two copies of the Twilight Saga as well as a few other books I enjoy and collected over the years, I did not have this book.  
Which is super cool!! 

I still can't believe it's true.  

There's more... Don't stop stopping by.

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment