Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Friday, October 16, 2020

Something to talk about



Our wedding anniversary recently passed... it was only a few days ago to be honest.  My husband got me a new lap top, because lets be real … mine was ancient and so very slow.  So now, I'm at a place where I try to figure out what I can use this new laptop for.  

See the thing is... when I purchased my last lap top, a long, long time ago I was taking some online courses.  So, I'm trying my hand at blogging...again. See, back when I first started blogging, I was also at a weird place in my life. The other night when I blogged I read through my last blog, in January and it flowed a lot like tonight's blog.  Now I don't remember exactly what my blogging was way back when this all started, that was a couple of blogs ago. Way back in the original Money Butt blog, but today I'm here... still working on this thing called life, this testimony of mine.  This journey of my life in pursuit of my love of Christ.  

So we shall see!  I don't know if I'll remember to take the time to blog often or daily or whenever. But I do hope that I can at least come up with something interesting to say …. occasionally. 

Goodnight 

1 comment:

  1. You know, it's been a lot harder for me lately. Time Machine and Bible Study take care of themselves, but the rest... So much has changed in our great outdoors, and let's be honest, Scrappy lent himself to comedy. Misty's just so much more fast paced. And MWN is a real chore when all the news is COVID and politics. I want so much to do a seriously fun post, but I can't find it any more.

    ReplyDelete