Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Hello. ... is there anyone else out there?

I'm at a loss, I'm at an intersection of my life.  I imagine that's pretty odd, or pretty common. I can't be sure.  It doesn't feel as simple as what I'm eating or in what direction my nutrition will send me.  

These don't seem the greatest importance a lot of the time, but they do weigh on my distractions.  The majority of my existence seems kind of mundane. Unfortunately I've not changed much or grown much in this life.  I trust and love my God, but I feel like it is never enough.. And though I know it's probably enough for Him, I feel like a failure daily. I cant say why because I'm not to that stage of my understanding yet.  

So to sum it up, I've still no idea what I'm doing or why I'm even doing it sometimes.  Looking forward to the next chapter, whatever that may be... Hoping I can figure it out myself.  

1 comment:

  1. You got to ask for that peace... hunting for it does no good. When you do, it will seem like, "Wow, I've been doing that all along..."

    ReplyDelete