Just a thought

Let's not judge one another, let God do the judging.

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Giving it up



With missions weighing heavily on my heart these last weeks or so, I'm reminding myself to pray diligently as to what I can give up to help me reach my goal of helping with the missions I have on my heart. 

Now don't let the photo confuse you, I don't plan on giving up all of those and to be honest there are quite a few on there that I don't even partake in.  It's a good photo though, right? It's not mine, but I liked it.  It fit. 

I know this isn't all educational and even very interesting, I'm sorry for that. It wouldn't be a blog of mine if it didn't contain some of my ramblings from time to time.
 Be blessed yall. 


2 comments:

  1. Pray about the part you give- let God worry the stuff to get rid of. What are hoping to work towards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hope was to support a child in need, but now I'm really praying to go on a mission trip to africa. This seems a little out of reach if I'm leaving it to my own devices, I'm praying God leads me.

      Delete